Taged by Broeckchen
(sorry bud but Im doing only Chens questions, Im not doing 15 of them)
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you Unnecessary
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
You have to legitimately tag 10 people No friends
8. No tag-backs
You can't say that you don't do tags I dont tag. I dont have much friends on DA and many of them are busy with normal life
10. You MUST make a journal entry
1. I live in Czech Rep
2. English is my third language... first being Czech, second German (I also learned basic of Russian and Japanese)
3. When I was little I watched Cartoon Network on cable. I mostly remember Courage.
4. Courage the Cowardly dog is still my favorite cartoon.
5. I think that Scotish accent is the most sexy thing there is.
6. Im senior to most of my co-workes sans 3.
7. I love programs like How its made, Food factory, How it works and so on.
8. Sometimes I start to randomly sing not realising I did that.
9. I dont have high opinion about myself.
10. I like numbers 1, 3, 6 and 9.
- What does your workspace look like?
Its extremly messy. I bought new set of tables, one corner and other like long work desk. But its still extremly messy.
- Do you like having snacks while working on your art? If so, what kind?
Yes, I do. When I think it helps me to keep my hands bussy not biting my nails or nibble at them. Usualy its something sweet to get energy or sunflower seeds.
- What are your biggest motivations for artsy stuff?
Uhm... I just like being able to show others my ideas. And be able to draw ships... and abuse my characters >: D
- How did you get into drawing?
Uhm... I liked drawing since I was little, I liked playing around with mechanics too. But then came high school and math. I was kind of advanced in it so I was bored at moust hours and started drawing. Ever since I proved to my teacher Im good at math he allowed me to draw.
- What was your first OC ever?
Well... first one I ever wrote story with was Kate. It was for my original story that I scaped long time ago. And OC for fandom was either Naruto's sister (I never wrote anything about her or draw her, I was just thinking about her) and Aimi who was my Bleach OC. She was at first horrible Mary Sue and after reboot... she is decent character that I like.
- Who's your favorite OC of another person, and why?
Hm... that is hard... I mean I like Cocoa, Coffee and Theo by Broeckchen but I also adore Aino Nevelainen by MissSleeper they are all well rounded characters with amazing backstory and well developed storyline. I adore these characters.
Cocoa is bubbly girl who even after being on Deaths door was able to rise again and find love (girl deserve it ^^ and everybody knew she would end with HC)
Coffee is my kind of grumpy oh-so-evil character that slowly come to love her host. She deserves happy ending too.
Theo is asshole. And I would love to get his nasty side out.
Aino... where to begins with Aino? Blind girl with issues and refusal for help. Powerful fighter and sassy witch. She is bound to be loved~ (also here is her Tumblr: the-chicken-exorcist.tumblr.co… )
- What is your own current favorite OC, and why?
For fandom I kind of cannot decide, I mean they are all my beloved characters that I spend hours thinking about and making perfect. But Millia, Sue and now Teri holds special place in my heart.
For Original work it is Despair. Oh my great sphere were to beging with this little trash? Despair is extremly short (around 4'7''), non-binary, preffers "it" pronoun, has little to no feelings, listens to trashy music, has tragic background that might be over the top but I have pretty good reasons for it, it is killing machine, no really Despair was made to be killing machine and has hair that changes colour to indicate mood for its team mates.
- Is there a story you really want to tell some day?
Yeah Im working to tell story of Darker Sectors. It would be epic. Witch characters I always wanted to see. Some that are evil because they can be. Some that have pretty good reasons to be evil. And huge plot twists. With all female lead. And non binary characters
- Have you ever discovered a canon character who uncannily resembled one of your OCs, and how do you deal with that?
Hm... Well, to be frank there was one FMA novel that has character that resembled my OC... but we made mostly fun off that with my friends. It was pretty awesome.
- How do you create a character?
"Hm... so... what now? Lets go with this theme. Good... now colour palette... hm... personality... and reasons for all that. Hey look this little fucker has interesting familly lets focus on them now. Right back to you... Name and meaning behind it. NOw go... wait... lets twist this little bit. Tweak here... hey where are you runnig off to! We have AUs to work on! Come oooon! Heeeey noooo! COme back! There are abisuve thoughts there... aaaaaand you are bloody..."
Questions from me:
1. What is story you always wanted to read?
2. What characters you see as asexuals?
3. Did you start shipping something and you didnt know how?
4. What was that?
5. Do you create certain style for your characters? Like how they talk, dress and what accessories they wear?
6. Coffee of tea?
7. What is your oppinion about shipping OCs and Canon characters?
8. Read Ensing Sue must die?
9. Do you listen to music or spoken word when doing art?
10. Pick one OC, what kind of pick they would share on Fb, Tumblr or Twiter?
This is free for all... go for it